Dr. Varinder Singh
- Director , Professor at the Department of Pediatrics, Lady Hardinge Medical College and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital, New Delhi.
- Several books and over 90 publications in the peer reviewed International and National Journals, chapters in books to his credit.
- Eminent Paediatric Pulmonologist and a great teacher.
- Key brain behind ATM and TB module of Respiratory chapter
- His special interests include Pulmonary radiology, Interventional Bronchoscopy, Tuberculosis to list a few
- Chairperson IAP RC- 2015-16
Dr. SUSHIL KABRA
- Professor, Pediatrics, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Eminent Paediatric Pulmonologist –done pioneering work in cystic fibrosis
- Editor in Chief, Indian Journal of Pediatrics
- Research interests: Cystic fibrosis, Asthma, Tuberculosis diagnostics, ARI
- Publications: 460
- Books: Essential Pediatric Pulmonology and 6 more
Dr. Y. K. Amdekar
– Teacher of teachers
– former Medical Director, Wadia Children’s hospital
– former President of IAP
– former Professor of Pediatrics, JJ group of hospitals
– former Honorary Pediatrician at Jaslok and Breach Candy hospital
– – Continues to take weekly clinics for post graduates for the last 19 years after his retirement from JJ, regularly every week – these clinics are now famous as the ‘Thursday clinics’
– – Has been the most coveted faculty at hundreds of conferences
– Author of many books now famous as the ‘Lessons from the Grand Rounds’ series
– conducting a full day interactive module STEER (Sensitising to Think Enabling Excellence and Rationality) for pediatricians, already completed 100 such programs
Dr. JAGDISH CHINAPPA
- Consultant, Head of Department Pediatrics ,Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Chairperson- IAP Resporatory chapter-2019-20
Dr. MEENU SINGH
- Professor of Pediatrics Advanced Pediatric Centre (APC)
- Head, Pediatric Pulmonology ,
- Head of Department, Telemedicine
- Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh – 160012 (India)
Dr. D VIJAYASEKARAN
MD, DCH, PhD, FIAP
- President National Respiratory Chapter 2017-2018
- Pulmonologist Apollo Hospitals, KKCTH Hospital
- Former Professor, Madras Medical College
- He has done over 6000 Fiberoptic Bronchoscopies in children.
- He has also published a book titled Flexible Fiberoptic Bronchoscopy in Children.